Sunday, December 11, 2005

Two Movies Seen

Aeon Flux:: A science fiction movie with a plot. It's not an award winner, but can make for an entertaining matinee. Better than I expected it to be. My roommate really enjoyed the movie, but I think he was more interested in watching Chelize Theron than following the story line. :-)

The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe:: Well made and enjoyable, though perhaps a little slow in the beginning. The scenery was lovely, and the few special effects were well done but not overdone. The children in the audience loved it, and I'm certain I would have enjoyed it even more if my nieces and nephew had been with me. More importantly, I did not fall asleep once during the show--I can't say the same for Aeon Flux, though to the movie's credit I had been up for nearly 24 hours when I saw it.

1 Comments:

Blogger zara elis said...

Narnia, the second time through, with nieces and nephew in tow, was much more enjoyable. :-)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home