Friday, October 21, 2005

I Admit It....

I'm addicted to technology--ok, I'm a Mac Addict.

--I want a new Power Mac G5 Quad with flat panel monitor
--I want a new Video iPod
--And it won't be long before I need a new Powerbook G4.

Help! Quick, someone take my credit cards away before I put myself further into debt. No, wait, that won't work--quick, someone erase my credit card numbers and passwords from my mind. And don't forget to tie my hands behind my back--just in case my fingers remember what to type--and disable the voice commands on my Mac too, just in case.... Well, you get the picture.

I'm hopelessly addicted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing to buy a house someday (to live in, or as rental property) if you're not saving some money?

I have no problem with toy addiction IF you immediately roll over the oldest stuff for whatever you can get on Ebay/local Craig's List--or whatever charity donation value you can get.

I usually sit on tech too long, and it has no value in resale. Do as I say, not as I do!

Still unpacking boxes...

10:51 PM  
Blogger zara elis said...

Ouch. Sheesh, you know me far too well.

Don't worry, I'm not about to rush out and buy any new toys. Ok, with the possible exception of a lens for my camera(s). The most immediate computer need would be either a new laptop or desktop, and I think they will both make it at least another year.

Bookshelves are my most urgent need, and since this is K's house, he has to approve of my choice. I'm not certain why, but it's a point not worth argueing.

Besides, I am one of those really odd people who has only one credit card. I know that's unusual, but it certainly makes it a lot easier to know just how much in debt I am. And right now, with all the school loans and everything else finally paid off, the card is all I have to worry about--and I won't be worrying about it for much longer.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home