Friday, December 30, 2005

More Movies Seen

King Kong:: Long and violent, but a decent watch. I'd say I won't be seeing it again unless I have someone along with me that I can hide behind--preferably someone strong and masculine who won't laugh at me too much--, but it looks like I might be seeing it again tomorrow. There was only one scene I just couldn't force myself to watch any of. All I'm going to say is I generally have no trouble with bugs, heck they make great photographic subjects, but big bugs--gigantic, slimey, meat eating bugs....Yuk!! and double and triple Yuk!! My skin is still crawling. :-)

The Family Stone and Rumor Has It:: both short, light hearted movies. If you're looking for something quick and maybe a little entertaining, that might give you a snicker or two, see these. Otherwise, there's nothing really special about them.

The Producers:: It seemed a little slow for the first 15-20 minutes, but it quickly picked up and became very funny. I've been very depressed lately, and even I ended up smiling and laughing. I have to give my roommate credit for picking the right movie to cheer me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home