Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Possibility

and one I probably would not have found on my own since I was restricting myself to the Rhone-Alps area and, for some silly reason, had not considered looking just outside the borders.

Perouges is a beautifully preserved and still lived in medieval city about 30km away from Lyon. I may not have found it myself--a friend did--but it is a now a definite on my list of possibilities, if for no other reason than the photographic opportunities it offers.

And while I was researching Perouges, Lyon and Annecy, I came upon yet another photographer, Carole Devillers, who offers the opportunity to dreamers like me to travel and improve your photography at the same time. I've never actually tried one of these photo treks, and there are many photographers and companies out there that offer them, including National Geographic, though I have wanted to for some time now. Timing and expense are usually the road blocks that stop me. Barriers are meant to be broken, and one of these days I most certainly will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home