Friday, January 12, 2007

More on Albania

Ok, so there is the possibility that I may not be able to go on this trip. It would be a pity to miss it, especially when I can tell from the photos at the Albanian Tourism site that this will soon be a popular destination.

Still, whether I go or not, there's no reason I can't contribute to the research.

Getting around by railway is very popular in Europe. I haven't been finding much on the Albanian transit system that looked good. Ok, everything I've seen, read and heard up to now has been pretty dismal. Still, tonight I have managed to locate the official rail site of the HSH. I haven't looked at it yet, but I hope public transit begins to take on a brighter light. Parts of the site are still under construction, which may be why I did find it during previous searches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home