Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movies seen

A Christmas Carol:: the typical story, beautifully animated and requiring large silly 3D glasses for viewing. It was an enjoyable movie, well worth seeing with the family.

Blind Side:: A wonderful true story about the life of an unwanted and misunderstood child who turns out to be a well known football player and an all around good guy.

Sherlock Holmes:: This is a fun one, and definitely not your typical Holmes and Watson movie. All the major characters were delightful. I would be happy to see it again.

None of these were award winners, but they all kept me awake, which we all know is difficult to do. Especially since I was only getting about 2-3 hours of sleep a night during the week I saw them.

Still looking forward to seeing Avatar. It's still selling out at our local theater. One of the few movies that the theater staff advises purchasing the tickets for a day or two in advance. I hope to have the pleasure of viewing this latest hit before New Year's day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katharine Eliska Kimbriel said...

I saw it in 2D and enjoyed it, though it's long and occasionally the dialog stank. Friends who saw it in 3D rave about it and say it is worth the difference in price. Not just spears being thrown at you. Just the forest scenes at night would be worth the 3D. I will probably go again to see the 3D, if I find a few people who want to go.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home