Friday, December 25, 2009

Debut of the Unbroken Strings

Merry Christmas to All!!!

The day went well, though, for the first time, some of the regulars could not make it. And this was the first year that I have not celebrated on Christmas Eve. It felt strange not to be gathering for presents, a large meal, games and caroling, but there was no one around this year.

For the first time we decided to pull out the guitars and try playing as a group. No rehearsal. A bluegrass player, a classical player and a beginner. What we made wasn't exactly music, but we all had a good time. A few playing solos and great singing from the rest of the group.

Our beginner has now decided he would like to learn blue grass, and I have decided to attempt to relearn a little myself--just so I can blend a little better with the group.

I wonder if anyone took photos of the three of us playing? All the photographers in our group are also the musicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home