Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 7 of the trek

While I work on sorting through my few thousand photos--yes, I said a few thousand--I thought I would post a couple of photos of the view from just below Brevent. There will be more of my trekking group atop Brevent later.

I will gradually add slide shows of the trip to my photo gallery as I sort and edit. Feel free to stop by and view the new additions as well as those that have been there a while.

The following have not been edited in any way. Those are the actual colors--yes the sky really was that blue.


View from just below the Brevent peak.

IMG_4068
to view larger image click here



Photographer at rest.

IMG_4118
to view larger image click here



Photographer at work.

IMG_4132
to view larger image click here



The easy way up, but not the way that we travelled. Gee....

IMG_4135
to view larger image click here



A closer look.

IMG_4134
to view larger image click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home