Monday, September 17, 2007

Update on Photos

Finally, I have finished downloading 3 weeks worth of photos, all sorted by day.

It didn't take this long to download and sort through last year, because my camera broke after only a few days of shooting. This year there were no problems, other than wondering if I had brought along enough memory to supply both my needs and my travelling companions. He seemed to constantly be running out of memory.

Now, as soon as my schedule permits, I will start going through the photos, one by one, to see which I will post. Hopefully, I'll be able to start the culling this coming weekend.

And, lo and behold, my trainer has contacted me. The training schedule will be back up and running soon. It will be a little less strenuous for a bit, but will ramp up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home