Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sooo, travel again

Well, as I've already said, the latest word from my travelling friend is Spain. Just looking at the regional areas we'll be hiking through or near, that leaves a lot of territory to look at and see what we want to discover while we are there. Galicia, Asturias, Castilla y Leon, La Rioja, Navarra, Catalonia, and Cantabria. I told you it was a lot. And would you believe it, I don't have a single book in my collection on Spain. Time to go shopping. :-)

For those of you who do have a book or two on Spain, here's a link to the regional map and some sites of the regions, as well as the train schedules.

Now, let's see, what else can we talk about? I know. Anyone got any juicy gossip about my hiking partner? He rarely come by here, so we can probably say anything we want and he'll most likely never, ever, ever find out. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger franceoutdoors said...

I got some valuable points through this blog. Mont Blanc Walking Tours

9:18 PM  
Blogger Alia parker said...

Paddle boards are a great addition to any waterfront property! They are perfect for exploring the surrounding area and can be used for a number of activities such as fishing, swimming, and sunbathing. paddle board uk

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Travel Write For Us said...

Thanks for including me here among so many great

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home