Monday, February 05, 2007

Another Trip Suggestion....

My friend is very good at finding these. I swear he knows my weakness' when it comes to site seeing and hiking. And I find myself feeling guilty because I haven't made a single suggestion myself yet. Still, I remember last year's results for the few that I did suggest. He had already been on those particular treks and did not want to repeat them. Since I have only been to Europe three times so far, and seen only a small fraction of Germany, Scotland and France, it seems reasonable that I would be willing to see just about anything. And this latest selection definitely hits hard on my love of history and religion.

Camino de Santiago, which is succinctly, the pilgramage trek to the tomb of Saint John the Great. If you don't know who that was, and there's no reason that you should, he was one of the first disciples (also known as Apostles) of Jesus. Anyone know how he died? I do, I do. But before I launch into a history lesson, I thought I would give someone else a chance to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home