Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whoever would have thought

that you could actually spend an entire day learning about diffraction gratings? Definitely not me. But today I have the privelage of being one of four people who have been chosen for advanced training on diffraction gratings. It makes sense, I suppose, since I work with optics on a daily basis, and the company I work for has owned Richardson Gratings for nearly two years now.

I actually had a homework assignment to complete before the training. I did it last night--I should have done it over the weekend, but I forgot. Hey, it's been ten years since my the last time I had homework. Ok, maybe it's been a little longer than that :-).

The good news is that this means a light stress day and no one at work will be able to find me to add to my work load. The bad news, tomorrow I will pay for it with double the normal stress and work. Ah well, at least I know what's coming my way. I'll be prepared for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger zara elis said...

I now know more about diffraction gratings than I ever wanted to. And, oh my, there's still more to learn.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home