Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The newest gadget to catch my eye

If you are an avid reader, like me, and I know some who are even more avid, then you are probably always looking for a way to carry more books with you on trips or even just on your every day travels. A long time ago I started using e-books on my Palm to make life a bit easier on my back. My pack can only hold so much paper. Don't get me wrong. I love books. For every e-book I have, I also have a paper copy. Most likely I read that book partly electronically and partly by paper. While reading on the small screen on my Palm doesn't bother me, I do know that it is a problem for many of my friends.

So, when something comes along that is an electronic gadget, that allows me to be able to carry my entire library with me if I so desire, and that will be much easier on the eye than my current method for e-book digestion, I take a good long look at it. I liked the Sony Reader and others that I have seen, but somehow I feel more attracted to Amazon's Kindle. Read the latest press release here.

The only thing I didn't like about the Kindle was that there currently doesn't seem to be anyway for me to put Kindle e-books on my Amazon wish list. Gosh. Can someone fix this oversight?? Pretty please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home