Wednesday, August 30, 2006

5 days to France

And I don't even have half of the "required" stuff in my pack and already it is heavier than I would like. Something is wrong here,because the toiletries haven't even been added, and toiletries have a tendency to be among the heavier items. It's possible that the scale I am using is off. I'll find out when I use the postal scale later this week.

I wonder if something accidentally slipped into my pack? Something heavy.

Good news--I found the 8Gb card for my camera. I had misplaced it. Where did I find it? In the one place that seemed most logical for me to have stored it, but where I didn't look because I was certain I hadn't seen it there last time I looked.

2 Comments:

Blogger David M Gordon said...

You mean you are serious -- you really are going to France? Wow, all this time, I thought these many stories were a figment of your fecund imagination.

Well, have fun. Travel well, and safely. And remember about those bed-bugs, so common where you will be...

10:30 AM  
Blogger zara elis said...

fecund?? Well, thanks for the compliment.

Bed bugs?? The two legged kind or the itsy bitsy no-see-um kind? One is ultimately more interesting than the other.

So, when are you going to roll your chair away from your desk, take a trip and get some fresh air?

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home