Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Silly me...

Ok, so I just went through way more e-mail that any human being should have to even consider going through in a day--3887 plus. My brain and eyes were hurting, so I decided to take a break. The break consisted of doing a search on the history of Montpellier, which somehow led to a list of restaurants recommended by someone unknown. At the head of the list were a few dishes that this person considered to be among the specialties of the region, two of which I will most likely not be trying--a pie stuffed with octopus and tomato sauce (nothing against the tentacled creature, but I am not overly fond of tomato sauce), and snail and ham pie. Though it's probably very good, something about the snails just took all the yum out of the ham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home