Saturday, April 12, 2008

Congratulations! It's an Airport Extreme wifi network

Yes, I know. Everyone has wifi at home these days, but until recently I couldn't even get internet at home. For months I've been running down to the local Starbuck's just so I could get on-line for a few minutes.

Now, I can do it from home. Better yet, I can do it without wires. It's an oddly liberating experience.

Next step--wander from room to room to see if I'm going to need any routers. It's a large house, so I won't be surprised it I need one or two.

And now I need to prove to my room-mate that this will work with a PC as well as a MAC.

2 Comments:

Blogger zara elis said...

Amazing. Wifi coverage of the entire house, upstairs and down, from one little white box with an apple on it.

Life is good, and will be even better if it works in the backyard too. :-)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is why we never hear anything from you? You could have told us it was Starbucks or your blackberry!

So -- are you writing?

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home