Friday, February 08, 2008

When you feel like talking about nothing in particular

and everyone you know is busy, what do you do?

You write in your journal or in your blog, and when everyone is ready, when everyone is no longer busy, if what you had to say is worth repeating you tell them then. Well, unless they've already read your blog. ;-)

So, the time has come when the possibility of yet another trek is being discussed. Where shall we go? When? For how long? How challenging should it be?

The first possibility mentioned when the call went out was Everest Base Camp. The next, Croatia. Dubrovnik anyone?

Am I ready for Everest Base Camp? No. Could I be? I'm not certain, but I could train in an attempt to be ready, and be all that much better off for wherever we do decide to go.

The list will likely grow as we all receive our trek catalogues. The only definite request so far is that we go with the Explore company and not the Exodus. I'm not completely certain why, though I am under the impression that some of our party did not enjoy last years trip as much as the trip in the Pyranees the year before. We split up onto two separate treks this year. The one I was on was wonderful--good food, plenty of water, entertaining and knowledgeable trek leader, and excellent accomodations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home