Monday, March 13, 2006

Vegas again

Until recently, I had been to Las Vegas exactly once in my life--to see shows, not to gamble--and that was 12 years, maybe more, ago. Well, this year I have been back twice to visit friends. This last trip, a week ago, some of my friends insisted that I visit the strip again. Honestly, I really had no great desire to do so, but I also saw no harm in it. Plus, there was the added temptation of the Ruben's exhibit (unfortunately, photos were not allowed). So off I went, and I had a wonderful time, even if only for a couple of hours.

Here is a sampling of the very few photos I was able to take during that time. Warning--these are touristy shots, not professional.

Inside and outside the Venetian

IMG_1966b

IMG_1967b

IMG_1964b

IMG_1974b


The heralding angels of Ceaser's Palace look out on the Eifel Tower of the Paris.

IMG_1990b

And inside

IMG_1999b


In front of the Mirage

IMG_1980b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home