Thursday, March 23, 2006

Movies seen

Ok, I'm a little late at updating these. In fact, I am so late that I am certain I will forget some of them, so feel free to ask if I have seen one that I haven't mentioned.

Eight Below::Not an award winner, but definitely will pull at your heart, especially if you are a fan of dogs. It was worth seeing. Excellent scenery and effects. The dogs were beautiful, and their emotions and trials came through well on film.

UltraViolet::If you like comic books converted to movies, you will like this one. And it actually has a message. There are even vampires, well, of a sort. Just don't expect to see any blood sucking or blood baths. It's not that type of movie.

V for Vendetta::Another movie with a message. Excellent acting. V stands for more than Vendetta, by the way. I will probably have to see this movie again, simply because I was exhausted from a long day of hiking in freezing weather--I got hailed on, rained on, and I slipped into the icey water four times. I ended up soaked to just below the knees for several hours. At least I can say I did not once feel like walking out of the movie. When I went in to see it, I was certain that I would be demanding readmits.

Aquamarine::A cute movie for coming of age young teen girls. That's a mouthful, huh. With my nieces in mind, I enjoyed this mermaid Barbie comes to life and sorta, kinda, maybe falls in love movie.

Pink Panther::A fun matinee, as all Pink Panther movies should be. There's even a love interest. Ok, so I did fall asleep in the middle of the movie for a very short time, but that was due to another long day of hiking and had nothing to do with what was happening on the screen. I only wish I could remember the original movies that my father used to watch whenever they came on the tv. I wonder if they are available on dvd?

And that's it for now. I know I've seen more, though not as many as I usually do. I just can't remember all of them. Maybe my mind is finally beginning to rot? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home