Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Slow Progress

Ok, it's late and my mind is drawing a blank. It's probably time for another peppermint hot chocolate--that's what I drink when I'm sitting here at Starbuck's working late. I should be writing, but, no, I've been setting up my blog site.

It's slow progress, but I will eventually remember enough html commands to get everything set up in the sidebar that I want there. And modify anything else that isn't quite the way I want it.

I've already had my first visitor.

I have no idea who you are, but thanks for dropping by. I truly wasn't expecting to see anyone so soon.

At least I managed to get a short story uploaded to the OWW for review. With any luck, I will get it edited to my satisfaction and sent off to Black Gate for consideration sometime during the next month.

Now, I honestly should get to work on chapter 2 of my current novel project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home